Saturday, January 14, 2012

CRCRC - Qualifying is complete

It's been an exciting day of racing at The Ohio RC Factory for the 2012 CRCRC Midwest Championships. Method's John Wegener experienced all of the highs and lows of racing at a major event like this. Despite some glitching problems during one of his Mod 4WD SCT races, John dug deep, changed his electronics and found the speed he had been looking for. He finished 2nd in his last Mod 4WD SCT race and 1st in his final Mod 2WD SCT race, both trucks running the Hellcat Type-R body by Method.

"Missing practice on Wednesday put me behind with tuning as I've had absolutely no track time here outside of the scheduled races. Both trucks have come a long way. Being that this is only my second season of racing and this is the biggest race I've been to yet I am stoked with my performance!"



Tomorrow are the Mains. Follow the action live on LiveRC.com!

1 comment: